P.O. Box 1004
Over 50 years of service to the Snowmobiling Community
FOR SNOWMOBILE SAFETY COURSE INFORMATION
2020 BOB APPLICATION
2020 Blizzard of Bucks winners
Here are the 2020 Blizzard of Bucks early bird winners:
$500....ticket #344 David P.
$500....ticket #241 Lou B.
$250 each: ticket #533 Ruth H., ticket #380 Mike B., ticket #215 Kim H., ticket #187 Sue M., ticket #333 Joe F.
$200 each: ticket #213 Paul B., ticket #146 Mike L., ticket #299 Dean S., ticket #244 Ken C., ticket #231 Aubrey H.
Congratulations to all the early bird winners. Your tickets are back in the hopper for the September 17th drawing.
The club has announced we will be having a special 1 time "covid bonus bucks" drawing that will take place after our regular Blizzard of Bucks drawing on September 19th, 2020. This drawing will be for ten $300 prizes and as always all tickets are eligible for all prizes.
Thank you and good luck.
The winners for the special Covid Bonus Bucks drawing of $300 each:
Tickets # 381 Rita S., #219 Kim H., #571 Robert M., #272 Mark L., #173 Laurie C., #77 Cheryl B., #80 Paul S., #417 Chub T., #220 Avery G., #498 David C.
The winners of the Blizzard of Bucks Mega Raffle:
$200 winners: tickets # 90 Pricilla D., #186 John F., #497 Jason S., #89 Roger S., #177 Jennifer P.
$225 winners: tickets #65 Robert D., #164 Keith C., #457 Judi W., #253 Cindy M., #57 Dick K.
$250 winners: tickets #377 Wayne P., #560 Nicole P., #574 Eric H., #591 James M., #436 Brian H.
$300 winners: tickets #490 Heather B., #361 Charlie F., #454 Theresa H., #252 James L., #412 Mike K.
$400 winners: tickets #499 Wyatt M., #73 Jim F., #475 Scott W., #381 Rita S., #142 Jeff S.
$800 winner: #415 Dacia T., $1700 winner: #43 Cindy Q., $3500 winner: #245 Morgan S., $7500 winner: #527 Ruth B., and the top winner of $15,000: ticket #429 Matt H.
Thank you to all of our ticket holders. The winners checks will be in the mail.
Due to the Covid-19 state guidelines the club is enacting the following meeting changes beginning with our September 2nd meeting 1. If you do not feel well and/or are sick please do not attend our meeting.
2. Masks will be required for all who attend, and must be worn at all times unless you are seated. The only exception is you can provide a medical reason for not wearing one.
3. Social distancing rules will be in effect. Everyone must remain 6 ft. apart unless you are living in the same residence as the other attendee.
4. You will be required to provide the following info to the check in clerk: name, address, and contact number.
5. Please do not attend if you have visited a state on the NYS quarantine list within the last 14 days.
6. The clubhouse rest rooms will not be available.
7. The club will provide hand sanitizer and require that you have your hands sanitized when you enter the building.
8. Food and drink will not be provided. You must bring your own.
9. No one is to enter the building for 48 hours immediately before the meeting and no one is to enter the building for 48 hours after the meeting.
We hope everybody understands these are the NYS guidelines we must follow. Thank you
NYSSA Interactive Trail Map
E-mail us at
OUR TRAILS ARE NEVER OPEN TO ATV's AT ANY TIME. PLEASE RESPECT OUR LANDOWNERS, THEY ARE OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS AND WITHOUT THEM WE WONT HAVE TRAILS.
The next monthly club meeting will be Wednesday September 2nd 2020, 7pm (NEW TIME) at The Ridge Riders Snowmobile Club's Groomer Building, 246 Smith Hill Rd., Lisle NY 13797. All trail captains are asked to attend and please bring all worksheets and grooming/ trail time sheets to the meeting. Due to Parks NEW WORKSHEETS POLICY we cannot enter or claim any trail work on a sheet that is 60 or more days old.
Memberships will be available at the meeting.
Hope to see you at the meeting.
Please note new time and location for our monthly meeting!
2018 - 2019
Webmaster- Jack Canfield
2012 by Ridge Riders Snowmobile Club, Inc.